Always look back on what you have done for the day with your mottos to make your life much better.

  
30 mottos of my life. I forget sometimes about these mottos and behave inconsiderately towards myself and people while I don't realise it so I need to control my mood and action by reading this every day. These all the 30 mottos in my life are what I written up at every single time I had realised while I had been working. I am going to write down all here to make a vow to myself to be more polite and respect someone else who has been living another life against me. I am not perfect but I am going to make great effort to become close to the personality which is my ideal to be. I'm really happy as well those of you would refer to my mottos to make your life much better.

1,Do not let yourself get carried away.

2, Always practice economy

3, Try to keep going on with 80 percent of perfection under the given condition.

4, Move forward while adding your ideas.

5, Do not get annoyed

6, Do not compare yourself with others. Live and let live.

7,Think everything for yourself and do not rely on someone's idea as much as possible.

8, Save funds (as much as possible)

9, Do not complain, speak dissatisfaction and speak evil of someone.

10, Enhance your personal magnetism.

11, Stick to your results.

12, Be conscious of your strength and improve it.

13, Accept your weakness with your smile.

14, Always distinguish what you really need from what you don't need.

15, Find out the essence and assess a real thing.

16, Look at the trunk of a tree rather than that of branches.

17, Always make observation of everything you see objectively.

18, Do not envy someone.

19, Get stronger towards loneliness

20, Do not take a defiant attitude.

21, Avoid conflict. (Do not quarrel with someone)

22, Work for your future in 5 years. (Do not call the results impetuously)

23, Respect the people around you and make the people around you smile.

24, If you receive favours or benefits from someone you must repay it more than double.

25, Do not get involved with and rely on people to whom you don't want to owe.

26, Repeat, trial and error.

27, Throw away and doubt your assumptions and prejudices.

28, Go against the common sense.

29, Look for your own strength.

30, Do not go on a pub crawl.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿